BONITA VILLAGE – RIYADH

ADEX has developed a world class housing project - Bonita village. It is one of the biggest real estate projects located on Riyadh - Qassim highway. It takes only 20 minutes drive from the center of riyadh.The firstcommunity of its kind in the capital. It covers a total area of around 45000 M2, out of which 70 % of the total area is completely dedicated for landscaping and greenery, while the remaining 30 % used for housing units and other recreational areas.The modern design of the housing units and infrastructure focused on preserving the privacy traditions of saudi household while at the same time enabling neighbors to get acquainted through its open public area. The compound is fully equipped with high technology security arrangements.It has everything from five star hotel to fitness centers, outdoor and indoor games, restaurant, party lounge, a mall, mosque, spa centers and many more things to experience.




Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved by Adex Company